This pack has a range of materials related to economics. The next section has a full economics glossary and this is then followed by:
- Fundamental economic concepts - this section looks at what might be termed a series of 'threshold concepts' for economics. Key, over-arching concepts that it is important to know for any economics course.
Key terms - there are key terms sections for all the main economics topics:
- International economics
- Development economics
- Famous economists - who developed all the economic theories that we now study in economics? Find out some background on the best known economists from the 18th century right up to the present.
- Branches of economics - what are all the different branches of economics and what do they mean? Find out more about terms like 'neo-classical', 'laissez-faire' and 'Keynesian'.
- International organisations - what are all the key international organisations that monitor, regulate and organise world trade? Have a look at them in this section.
- Games and activities - why not test your knowledge of economic concepts and definitions with our flash cards, crosswords and other questions?
To start looking at the next page, click on the right arrow at the top or bottom of the page. To return to the table of contents at any time, just click the 'home' icon.